Thursday 6 August 2015

Exciting News x 2

I know the blog has been a bit quiet for a while but I have been busy editing my latest novel, a Pict/Viking saga called The Jet Necklace. 

READ FREELY'S 50 SELF PUBLISHED BOOKS WORTH READING 2015

I am very excited to announce that my debut novel The Girl of Two Worlds has been included, at number 37, in the 50 self published books worth reading 2015.
Considering the thousands of books that are self published every year this is quite an achievement. I understand there were over 5000 nominations and 10,000 votes.

Thank you to everyone who loved the book enough to vote for me. I promise the second book in the series is under way and will get my full attention very soon.

NEW EXCLUSIVE BLOG SERIES

I have also been working on an exciting new project. 

The idea about a series written especially for this blog had been whirling around my head for a few days. Then, as so often happens with writers, a character popped into my head whilst I was busy with my novel and insisted on getting my attention. He stamped and shouted until I was forced to put aside my (time constrained) work and focus on him.

As a result my new story, which will be exclusive to the blog was born. The first part will be posted very soon and yes. The character is exactly as you would imagine from his initial appearance. Annoying, infuriating, cheeky and oh so much fun. I have already fallen in love with him and I hope you will too.

His story will be light hearted, hopefully amusing and of course fantasy. You will never again be able to look at a carving without wondering what on earth will happen the moment you look away.

Check out the 50 self published books worth reading here

or follow news about The Jet Necklace here

No comments:

Post a Comment